Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a long wait

at times, the time just flies
unknowingly, unnoticed 
looks like gone are those days
and now, it is too long to wait
but, the wait is on, and on

to endure and hold my breath
for what I have been waiting for
to think out of the mediocre 
by making it special and worthy
and to reach out to the destiny

not expecting defeat after all, 
with a winning sword to play my bit
and when how the 'other' views, matters,
all I do is to anticipate and not react
but for how long, is a mystery

hope, gives me hope, spirit-fully
that it happens to be a good
that again, makes me listen
to the song far away from me
and I wait, humming all the way

Srik

1 comment:

Narasim said...

Frustration is well captured.

As the old saying says, "All things come to him who waits."