Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...under construction

Ah! I could finally visit the site to check on the progress. All seem to be working fine as of today. But more of what is to be done is still a challenge.

Construction workers from Andhra Pradesh at the Site

Aerial view of the building under construction (South-west corner)
This particular visit was very helpful in getting a lot of clarity on several issues. Be it the community support, or  understanding medical facilities in the surrounding villages, availability of doctors and volunteers. We also visited the nearest PHC at Muddenahalli and interacted with the duty doctor. Perhaps! I think we are moving in the right side of the history. And may be we can hope for some good breakthrough. 

Read more about Chere here.


...more excitements to follow 

3 comments:

Vaishnavi said...

Hey good to see these pics. Kandavara is a long pending visit for me...

Srik said...

I know I know! Even am waiting :)

Very soon, you will have a strong reason to go there. And you cannot just ignore that reason you know!

Just to visit our hospital :)

ParthRaj said...

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this blog . You have made my day! I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. panseva