Thursday, February 28, 2013

conversations

Excerpt from the book To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink

Everything good in life - a school business, a great romance, a powerful social movement - begins with a conversation. Talking with each other, one to one, is human beings' most powerful form of attunement. Conversations help us understand and connect with others in ways no other species can. 

But what's the best way to start a conversation - especially with someone you don't know well? How can you quickly put the person at ease, invite an interaction, and build rapport?

~~

I know! And I remember so many of those conversations. Every conversation was full of life and possibilities, that eventually led to so many of the initiatives that I am part of. I miss some of those conversations with some people and I enjoy the same with some people I meet with very often.

Yes, I believe conversations make us!

Srik

No comments: