Saturday, March 27, 2010

always more…

the more I think,
there is more to think
the more I wonder,
there is more to be in awe

like, sleeping a journey,
experiencing absence,
missing the nearest,
failing over the easy,
confusing over the clear,
messing up a neat!

it isn’t really me
or it isn’t for me
to let go or hold
to the time I’m good

life ain’t the same,
all the time I see
there is more to it,
that I cannot sight
that I do not know…

to the too much of
too little I know,
there is always more…

Srik

6 comments:

BABA said...

good one.......

Sudhi said...

Yes, there is always more...

Nice poem!

Narasim said...

Neat poem

How true. Life is a precious gift and there is always more to it than meets the eye. The challenge is to strive, to seek, and find, as Alfred Lord Tennyson says in his much celebrated Ulysses.

Raghu said...

Yes it is very true that there is much more in life than what we think and imagine.

Our regular experiences are nothing but the drops in the ocean (of life).

Manjunath Byadigere said...

Nice little poem ...expressed neatly.
Yes...there's always more to learn, each passing moment.

Vaishnavi said...

I swear, it's frustrating at times. Just when you think you know something, you realise how much you don't know.